AC Tune Up Houston service equipment run at or close to original factory specifications, this depends on age and overall condition. When cooling equipment runs efficiently it not running as long to do the job, saving you money. When equipment not having to work harder, it lasts longer.
AC Tune Up Houston service can provide larger savings for Houston homeowners. Often, our AC Tune Up Houston technicians discover small issues that can be fixed immediately and inexpensively during the tune-up process. If neglected, these same problems can become very costly.
An example, would be a refrigerant leak can be fix easily and affordable if discover early; if the leak goes unnoticed, it can drain the refrigerant and cause the compressor to burn up. A compressor can cost $1,000 or more to replace. Before the compressor fails, it will produce inefficiently for a while, resulting increasing your electric bill by hundreds of dollars.
Luna A/C air conditioning tune-up includes:
• Check inside cooling coil, if accessible
• Clean primary and secondary drain lines
• Treat condensate pan with disinfectant tablets
• Check and clean condenser coil
• Check operating pressures for proper refrigerant charge
• Monitor air conditioning cycle
• Adjust blower components
• Lubricate moving parts
• Monitor voltage and amperage draw on all motors
• Check and tighten all loose electrical connections
• Clean and adjust thermostat