Luna A/C HVAC Maintenance Houston program helps save energy and reduce your energy costs by ensuring that your commercial heating, ventilating, and air conditioning (HVAC) equipment is operating efficiency.
How does HVAC Maintenance Houston program work?
Do any restrictions apply?
+ Work must be performed by a licensed contractor that participates in the program.
+ The system must have ducted heating and/or cooling.
+ The system must be over one year old.
+ All work performed must meet the minimum standards set by the
Air Conditioning Contractors of America (ACCA), including:
- Chemically clean indoor and outdoor coils
- Clean blower motor assembly
- Clean drain pan and drain line
- Examine and test all electrical connections and controls
- Tighten electrical connections in equipment
- Test voltage and amperage for motors and motor controls
- Test heat strip operation
- Test thermostat calibration
- Lubricate moving parts
- Measure temperature difference across evaporator coil
- Test and adjusting refrigerant level as required
+ Qualifying units are eligible for this rebate every six years.
How to participate
When scheduling a maintenance appointment with a licensed HVAC Maintenance Houston contractor that participates in the program, verify that the work they will be performing includes the items listed above. The HVAC Maintenance Houston contractor will submit an HVAC Maintenance program form that must be signed by both the business owner/manager and the HVAC Maintenance Houston contractor.